General terms and conditions
When making a reservation, you will be given the bank details in our confirmation.
- In the case of a fixed reservation, we ask you for a deposit of 30% of the total booked room / suite.
- When using IBAN and BIC (Swift), a transfer within the EU does not cost you more than a domestic transfer.
- When making the transfer, please state the reservation code, full name and address as the purpose of payment.
- You will receive a confirmation of receipt of the deposit by email
- Payment by EC card (ATM card) or bar.
We only want to book with breakfast. What does this cost?
When booking with breakfast, we deduct EUR 10.00 per adult and day from the half-board price (children EUR 5.00).
Cancellation fee - our cancellation conditions are the Summer 2022:
The accommodation contract can be canceled by the contractual partner by means of a unilateral declaration up to 1 month before the agreed arrival date of the guest at the latest without paying a cancellation fee.
Outside of the period stipulated in Section 5.5, withdrawal by means of a unilateral declaration by the contractual partner is only possible with the following cancellation fees:
- CANCELLATION-FREE 28 days before arrival
- 20 days before arrival 20% of the total arrangement price
- 14 days before arrival 50% of the total arrangement price
- 4 days before arrival 100% of the total arrangement price
You can CANCEL 48 hours before arrival without cancellation fee! If there is a travel warning for Austria or it is related to Covid 19!
We recommend our guests to get a travel cancellation insurance with their respective insurance company. (The booking confirmation may not be more than 14 days old!)
Entry into Austria: the following Corona Regulations apply.
Pets are not allowed.